SAVE THE DATE
Help us Fund the Fight to Save Main!
CIVIC CENTER - 535 DUANE ST. - GLEN ELLYN
CAPITAL IMPROVEMENTS COMMISSION
July 09, 2019 - 7:00 P.M. - ROOM 301 - THIRD FLOOR
PLEASE SHARE THIS POST-
The Meeting starts at 7:00 P.M. in Room 301 on the third floor.
The Streetscape & Utilities plans will impact our Village for many years to come. The public is highly urged to attend. Make your voice heard.
The discussion continues on the Streetscape and Utility Improvements Plans PHASE I during tonight's Capital Improvements Commission meeting.
The following topics are open for discussion.
- (Request For Proposals) RFP for Phase II Engineering
Services - Second Phase
- Construction Schedule Update
- Parking Exhibit Updates
- Delivery Truck Loading Zones
- Street Light Poles Update
- Material Selection Update and Mock-Ups
- Exposed Aggregate Concrete Samples
- Granite Curb Planters Samples
- Festoon Lights
- Parklets Renderings
"SAVE MAIN" RALLY
498 HILLSIDE AVE - GLEN ELLYN
Saturday April 6, 2019 - 10:00 - 12:00 P.M.
* BRIEF PRESENTATION at 10:30 A.M.
-- Make your voice heard. --
* JOIN US at the rally to learn more about the impacts of APEX 400 on our Village.
* EVERYONE IS INVITED: FREE AND OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
- INVITE -
pets (on leash)
VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
April 8, 2019 - 7:00 P.M.
FINAL APPROVAL on the APEX 400 DEVELOPMENT will take place at 7:00 in the Galligan Board room on the 3rd Floor of the Civic Center 535 Duane St. They will open the floor to 3 minute time slots for public participation
PLAN COMMISSION MEETING
March 28, 2019 - 7 P.M.
WITH A UNANIMOUS VOTE the Plan Commission pushed the Apex 400 Development through to the Village Board. Many residents continued speak out against the negative impacts that Apex 400 will have on our Village for many years to come, and they did not listen.
Help in the fight, and Donate to the cause